Oreo Chocolate Pancakes via.@nataliemyskow
It's a Sunday vibe! Have the BEST day in the sunshine lovelies! Don't forget your suncream!
- Whizz it all up and pour about 1 dessert spoon and a half onto a med/ low hot pan and cook until you start to see bubbles appear, flip and cook until light golden. Repeat with whole batch.
- Top with more Oreos, choc, and maple syrup!
Cacao Smoothie Bowl via.@rainbow_bowlss
This is the perfect bowl to satisfy your sweet tooth while fuelling you for the day! Smoothies are such an easy way to get in lots of nutrients while still satisfying your cravings with good toppings!
- Blend it all together in a high-speed blender (used my BH1 blender)
- Topped with choc granola, plain yogurt, cacao and apricot seed topper, coconut chips, and choc hazelnut spread.
Blackberry Chocolate Muffins via.@rainbow_bowlss
The easiest muffin recipe that can be adapted for so many different flavors! All ingredients go together in the high-speed blender BH1.
Ingredients (makes 9):
- Add all the above ingredients to the hand blender BH1 and pulse till creamy consistency forms. Fold in chocolate pieces and 3/4 cup blackberries
- Place in lines muffin tray and Bake at 180℃ for 16 min and enjoy!
The Piggy’s Mary via.@doctorofalcohol
This inspired Bloody Mary cocktail, takes the concept of the original but goes left field with both flavors & methods of creation.
- Whisk through & pour over ice.
- Garnish with ground turmeric & smoked paprika rim.