In the current work-from-home mode, bingeing food at home has become a necessity rather than a luxury. Grabbing a quick piece of toast while making a dash to the door, running late to work had been the norm for most of us. Now you can heave a sigh of relief and breathe in. Breathe in the delicious aroma of food, which will waft in through the kitchen door and make you want to skip the boring 12 o’clock meeting. With amazing products from Acekool such as hand blenders, mixers, and more, creating delicious recipes is a breeze.
The best part? You can be a complete amateur in the culinary arts and still make food that tastes like it has been home delivered straight from a Michelin-starred restaurant. Allow us to allay your fear of cooking. We know how daunting a trip to the kitchen with little to no experience in cooking can be. This is why we have handpicked these amazing, easy-to-make recipes from real Acekool customers straight from our Instagram account, @acekool_official; Excuse the pun, but, let's dig in, shall we?
1) Matcha and jam baked oats by @foodforarixx
First up is a delicious combination of matcha and jam-baked oats. Here is the recipe!
- 50g oats (blended using our very own @acekool_official blender into oat flour)
- 15g vanilla créme
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1tbsp matcha powder
- sugar-free maple syrup
- Plant milk of choice or water (150ml)
- strawberry jam
- milk chocolate protein spread
- Cacao nibs
- Edible eyes
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place half the baked oats batter mixture into an oven dish, add your filling, and top with the rest of the baked oats batter
- OVEN BAKE at 200degrees C
- 10-15 mins - molten oats
- 20-25 mins- fully baked
- Add some chocolate spread and shape it. Add some eyes and some black icing.
And, you are done. Now, take a pic for the gram!
2) Sherbet Grapefruit Blended Negroni by @doctorofalcohol
Taking the idea of a Negroni a little more left-field, this classic cocktail is blended by hand with a @acekool_official hand blender, for a smooth and textured finish.
- 25ml Spiced rum
- 25ml Campari aperitif
- 25ml Sweet vermouth
- 10ml Homemade grapefruit sherbet*
Blend with crushed ice & pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with a dried lemon wheel. Complete with eco-friendly water grass straws.
Homemade Grapefruit sherbet:
- 150ml freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
- 150ml (by volume) caster sugar.
- -3g malic acid.
Combine and stir together until mixed. Enjoy your grapefruit sherbet!
3) Smoothie Bowl by @rainbow_bowlss
Here's how you can whip up a quick and yummy smoothie bowl!
- Blended 1 banana
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 scoops vanilla shake
- 1/3 cup almond milk
Blend everything in @acekool_official blender BH1! Top with frozen blueberries, crunchy honey granola, puffed quinoa, toasted coconut chips, leftover overnight oats, and coconut chocolate.
4) Wholewheat Spaghetti with Carrot Sauce and Mackerel by @foodloose_blog
Wholewheat Spaghetti with Carrot Sauce and Mackerel is an alternative recipe to a tomato-based pasta. We used @acekool_official hand-blender to prepare the carrot puree. The sweetness of the carrot puree and the saltiness of the mackerel and the capers are perfectly balanced.
- 180g of Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 1 Mackerel Can (Extra-virgin Olive Oil)
- 4 Carrots
- 3 Green Onions
- Handful of Capers (Preserved in Sea Salt)
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Chives
- Sea Salt
- Finely slice 2 green onions and dice the carrots and stir in a pot with extra-virgin olive oil at medium heat for 5 mins. Season with sea salt.
- Add half a glass of water and keep stirring until the carrots are completely cooked and soft (10 minutes).
- Adjust with sea salt, extra-virgin olive oil and a bit of water and blend it in order to obtain a smooth cream/puree.
- Finely slice the remaining green onion and simmer in a wok with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add the mackerel and the capers and mix all together. We recommend mackerel in extra-virgin olive oil. Since this is a good quality oil, we can add it to the sauce.
- Boil water in a pot. Once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the pasta. The pasta needs to cook for 2 mins less than the time recommended on the box to have it Al Dente.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the wok. Add the carrot puree and mix all together. Season with black pepper.
- Plate the pasta, drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil and add some freshly chopped chives on top.
5) Delicious BERRY SMOOTHIE by @rainbow_bowlss
Acekool multi-use hand blender makes it quicker to make smoothies!
- 2 small bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed fruit
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Frozen blueberries
- Coconut chips
- Puffed quinoa
- Cacao nibs
- A big spoon of peanut butter
Blend all of it and there you have your yummy smoothie ready in no time.
We hope you loved these recipes from our Acekool customers. We would love for you to try out these scrumptious recipes that are not only yummy but also healthy. Do share your insta-worthy dishes and don't forget to tag @acekool_official. Bon appetit!