As we approach the end of another year and look forward to the next, toasting to one another is a necessity, especially at a New Year's Eve dinner party.
Whether you prefer to whip up unique spins on classic bubbles, make something creamy and cozy, or play bartender with fun cocktails, there are many wonderful drinks out there that will keep the merry going until (and probably a little after) the ball drops. So are you prepared to ring in the New Year?
New Year's Eve is the ideal time to toast the New Year with a signature cocktail! There are a variety of classy cocktail options available, whether you prefer sparkling wine or something a little more unusual. Don't forget about New Year's Day: there are plenty of delicious brunch cocktails to enjoy the next morning too.
Here are the best New Year cocktails recipes to try! Let's get this party started!
Frozen Cherry Mojitos
- Frozen pitted cherries, 1 pound bag
- 3 cups crushed ice, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, packed
- 1 cup simple syrup made with white rum and lime (recipe below)
- To serve, garnish with lime wedges and fresh cherries.
Simple Lime Syrup
- 1 pound of sugar
- 1 quart of water
- 3 limes, zested and juiced
- In a blender like the Acekool Blender BH1, combine the frozen cherries, ice, mint, rum, and lime simple syrup. Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill chilled glasses halfway with the mixture and top with crushed ice. Serve with lime wedges and cherries as garnish.
Simple Lime Syrup
Over medium heat, combine the sugar, water, lime juice, and lime zest in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside for a few minutes to allow the syrup to cool to room temperature before using. If you're making it ahead of time, keep it refrigerated in a sealed container.
Strawberry and Kiwi Daiquiri
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 2 peeled and whole Kiwis
- 1 teaspoon sugar or equal
- 1 tsp Lime Juice (or Lemon Juice)
- 4 oz. Vodka (fluid) or to taste
Simply whir it all together in your immersion blender before pouring the vodka into the individual glasses with the fruit mixture. You could also use a blender.
- Fresh peaches — frozen peaches can also be used
- lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ice with white rum
In a high-powered blender like the Acekool Blender BC2, combine all ingredients until thoroughly combined. If desired, serve in glasses with whipped cream and a slice of peach and lime.
Try out our New Year cocktails recipes today and leave your friends and family impressed.