How to Make Pizza
Recently, I always want to eat pizza, especially when the children said they didn't eat enough pizza last time. They always complained that the pizza I made was too small to score enough. Today, at the request of the child, I made two cakes at a time to let him eat enough.
The ingredients at home are not very complete. The beef grains needed for the supreme pizza were used up last time. This time, make a Sausage Pizza. This kind of sausage is also my children's favorite. It's pure meat and cheese. When you cut it, you can see the cheese in it. It's very delicious. It's very suitable for pizza. Some friends also make their own pizzas at home, but they always think that the taste is not as good as the pizzas. In fact, authentic Italian pizzas contain a lot of key ingredients, which many friends don't know. Naturally made pizzas are not tasty enough. What is it? Please read the following article carefully, which will be mentioned later.
Today, I'd like to share with you the whole process of making authentic Italian pizza, starting with stir fried pizza sauce. If you have time, you'd better stir fry your own sauce. Don't use ready-made sauce or ketchup bought from outside. I've been to Italy before. I feel very delicious when I eat pizza in a pizza shop. There is still a gap between what I do and what I do. Later, he found that there was a shortage of ingredients in the restaurant. Now my family is super fond of my pizza. Every time the pizza is not baked, the whole room is filled with the smell of cheese, watching the cheese creak and smell. Many children especially like the taste of cheese. Pure cheese is made from concentrated milk and processed. It is rich in nutrition and contains 10 times as much calcium as milk. Children eat him calcium supplement effect is better, is very good for bone health.
Some friends make pizzas that are not so rich in flavor, so they must be short of this important material, so they are not fragrant. Please take a close look at my recipe, and then you can also make a delicious and silky pizza!
Cheese Sausage Pizza
- This recipe can be used to make two 9-inch pizzas, and the dosage can be increased or decreased according to your own needs
- The stuffing includes: 2 pieces of Jeanne cheese sausage, 1 piece of green pepper, 1 / 2 pieces of red pepper, 1 / 3 pieces of onion, 4 pieces of mushrooms, appropriate amount of pineapple, 150 grams of mozzarella cheese and 100 grams of Cheddar cheese
- Pizza sauce formula: 1 tomato, chopped onion, 2 tsp sugar, 1 / 2 tsp salt, 3 tbsp pizza grass, a little black pepper
- Dough formula: high gluten flour 220g, milk 140g, sugar 5g, dry yeast 2.5G, salt 2G, butter or corn oil 20g
- 1. Knead the dough first. Put the dough material other than butter into the bread maker, knead the dough, knead it for about 10 minutes, add the softened butter cut into small pieces (all dough materials can be put in at the same time if corn oil is used), continue to knead the dough for 20-30 minutes, knead into smooth dough and ferment. Pay attention to add milk, pay attention to observe the humidity of the dough to adjust, do not add all at once.
- 2. Prepare the filling while waiting for the dough to ferment. It is recommended to buy imported mozzarella cheese. If it is a piece of shredded cheese, it should be refrigerated for use (this step can be omitted if the mashed mozzarella is bought). Be careful when you buy it. Don't buy the processed cheese. The cheddar cheese is sliced and ready to use. Generally, cheddar cheese is block shaped. Cut the tomato into small pieces and dice the onion.
- 3. Stir fry the pizza sauce first: heat up the oil pan, add a little corn oil, add some diced onion, and stir fry with diced tomato and chopped pizza grass, salt, sugar and black pepper over a low heat until the tomato becomes soft and sauce. Remove and cool for use.
- 4. Wash all the ingredients and change the knife. Pay attention to all the ingredients must control the moisture, otherwise the baked pizza will affect the taste
- 5. Slice the sausage with cheese. The thickness is about 3mm. Don't cut it too thin. It tastes better. This kind of cheese sausage is the best for making pizza. Cut it and you can see the obvious small pieces of cheese
- 6. When the dough is twice as big, it will be good if the hole is not retracted or collapsed. Take out the dough, exhaust and divide into two equal sized dough. Round and cover with plastic wrap for 15 minutes. Roll one of the dough into a round shape about the size of a pizza dish. Pierce the dough evenly with a fork
- 7. Then use a spoon to evenly coat the surface of the pancake with a cool pizza sauce
- 8. The key step is to spread a layer of Cheddar cheese. Many people have made mistakes in this one. Cheddar cheese must be used in this step. Cheddar cheese has a stronger flavor and the cake is more fragrant. That's why the pizzerian pancakes taste better.
- 9. Put diced green pepper, diced onion, sliced mushroom and diced pineapple in turn
- 11. Spread the cheese sausage slices evenly
- 12. Finally, lay a thick layer of mozzarella cheese on the surface. The mozzarella cheese should not be too small, otherwise the drawing effect will not be good
- 13. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees, lower the fire to 160 degrees, bake for 15 minutes, then adjust to 180 degrees, bake for 5 minutes. Or, without the last layer of cheese, bake for 15 minutes, remove from the middle and spread with mozzarella for another 5 minutes. Each oven is different, please adjust the temperature and time according to your own oven
- 14. After baking, take out and cut into pieces with a rotary knife. The baked pizzas are golden in color. The surface of the crust is crispy and the inside is soft. The thick cheese pulls up the long silk and the enough stuffing makes you feel happy!
During the baking process, the whole room is full of cheese fragrance. After baking, I can't wait to cut it and eat it. It's so delicious that I can't control it! The sausages have just the right taste and add a lot of flavor to the pizza.